The ISP 3D.32 ELITE | Digital AVB Edition preamp/processor, with its 16-channel analog output and 32-channel digital AVB - AudioVideoBridging - output, is targeted for high-profile installs which want to make use of the latest AV over IP trend.
This Digital AVB Edition of the 32-channel ISP 3D.32 ELITE is ideal for theaters where digital connectivity to amps or active speakers is needed.
Supporting all 3D audio formats, the ISP 3D.32 includes all the sophisticated control features that come with the ELITE Range.
On-site hardware and software options, which can be installed into the same hardware chassis, are available to customize the ISP product.
The ISP 3D.32 ELITE | Digital AVB Edition includes:
- All 3D audio formats supported (Auro-3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X)
- StormOptimizer - room calibration, powered by Dirac Live
- SphereAudio - binaural immersive sound for headphones
- StormMonitoring - remote monitoring
- Microphone Mini-Kit (mic + stand) - for initial room calibration and permanent remote monitoring
- 32 channel AVB digital output (32-channel Audio over IP output board, based on AVB - AudioVideoBridging - standard)
- 16 channel XLR analog output (1-16)
- Fully configurable speaker management
- Flexible channel mapping and routing
- Unlimited multi-subwoofer channels
- Multi-way active and passive speaker management
- 7 inputs / 2 outputs HDMI sockets with 4K UHD and HDCP2.2 | HDMI2.0 support
- 16 channels immersive sound decoding and upmixing
- Up to 32 channels post-processing
- High quality analog audio with high-grade ADC/DAC
- Network and Internet based control (wired network)
- Optional module slots for future expansion in features
- Single Home/Rack casing with removable rack mount ears
Field upgradable optional modules available:
- Digital AES Input upgrade: 16-channel DCP/DCI feature (2x RJ45 connectors) optional board
- Balanced Dual Theater upgrade: 16-channel balanced outputs optional board (2x DB25 connectors)
- Unbalanced Output upgrade: 16 RCA unbalanced output optional board, used as standard output or for Dual Theater